Please visit my new blog



Global Warming

and help me with your advices/suggestions

Jan 3, 2007

Crater Lake - Part 1

I haven't been going around much since I have come to the USA, but this is the most awesome place I saw yet... The Crater Lake in Oregon. Just wonderful... I'll post some more pictures of the same in the coming days.

Here's a little information about the whereabouts of Crater lake, people who are interested in visiting might find this information a little helpful :)

Crater Lake is located in Southern Oregon on the crest of the Cascade Mountain range, 100 miles (160 km) east of the Pacific Ocean. It lies inside a caldera, or volcanic basin, created when the 12,000 foot (3,660 meter) high Mount Mazama collapsed 7,700 years ago following a large eruption.

More information on: http://www.nps.gov/crla/

No comments: